Tulsa Airports CEO elected to 2023 Airports Council International Board of Directors
Source: Tulsa Airports Improvements Trust
Council International – North America (ACI-NA), has announced new leaders to their board of directors, effective Jan. 1, 2023.
Alexis Higgins, Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust CEO, who oversees all operations at both Tulsa International Airport and Tulsa Riverside Airport, is pleased to be among the industry leaders to serve this year.
“I’m looking forward to representing not only Tulsa International Airport, but all airports in North America,” said Alexis Higgins, Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust CEO. “ACI-NA has been a continuous resource for me throughout my airport career, and I’m honored to be able to serve on their board.”
ACI-NA is the trade association representing commercial service airports in the United States and Canada.
“For the last 75 years, ACI-NA has forged a solid reputation for success because of the volunteer leaders who contribute their time, talent, and energy to help lead us in times of change or challenge,” said Sam Samaddar, Airport Director for the Kelowna International Airport and Chair of the ACI-NA Board of Directors.
“I am confident Alexis will carry on that tradition in this moment as we continue to focus on resiliency and innovation. I look forward to working alongside her to advance key North American airport priorities in 2023 and beyond.”
ACI-NA Board of Directors
- Justin Erbacci, CEO of Los Angeles World Airports,
- Alexis Higgins, CEO of the Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust,
- Myron Keehn, President and CEO of the Edmonton Regional Airports Authority,
- Tory Richardson, President and CEO of the Gerald R. Ford International Airport Authority,
- Ricky Smith, Executive Director and CEO of the Maryland Aviation Administration,
- Tamara Vrooman, President and CEO of the Vancouver Airport Authority,
- Patrick Wilson, President of the Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority,
- Lesa Seibert, Commissioner for the Louisville Regional Airport Authority, and;
- Brian Reed, Aviation Development Director for Burns & McDonnell.