Blaze damages Shanghai buffet in Broken Arrow


Broken Arrow Fire Department photo via Facebook

By John Dobberstein, Editor

Broken Arrow firefighters battled a commercial blaze Monday at the Shanghai Avenue Super Buffet.

The fire at 803 N. Aspen Ave. was called in at 5:52 p.m. The department said the fire started in the duct work of the restaurant and spread to the attic before B-crew firefighters got water on it to extinguish the blaze.

The fire department was on scene for more the 3 hours before it was closed.

I'm interested
I disagree with this
This is unverified